Monday, February 20, 2012

Thanks A Million Design Your Own



This quick and easy card can serve many purposes. Just change the sentiment to fit your needs! The little flowers are punched with our little punches and the pearls give the center the additional WOW! Look at your stamps and find a stamp that can become a vase that is really not one. Send me a picture of your designs.

This is a design your own dragon fly. I made this one with my friend Betty, so get to working on your "design your own". The multi-colored design your own, flower is felt sewn together(wrong sides) and cut 1/4 inch strips up to your stitching. I cut the felt two inches wide and about six inches long. After sewing close to the edge, I then cut my strip that will form the petal. You can cut your petals any size you wish. I then glued the felt to a circle punched out of card stock, and shaped my flower around in a circle. Get busy creating and for new products see my debsegler.stampinup.net!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Card Making Therapy

This card lets the die cuts do the work! The first layer is flat and the next one is on dimensionals.  I love the elegant style and this two...