Sunday, January 22, 2012

BABY TIME Card Swap!

These pink booties are so cute and represent my first grand baby that is coming in June! We are so blessed and excited. This card was made with our new punch and coordination stamp set. The background is embossed with a folder and the pink designer paper adds the touch of color to the project. If you send me a baby card for girls only please! I will send you a swap card back and we can both a have a new sample to make! Debbie Segler 14916 Riverside Drive Little Elm, Texas 75068 Make sure you include your return address so I can mail a swap back to you! I will post the cards here on my blog if you give me the ok to post them so everyone can see all of the pretty cards! Thanks get to creating cards!

1 comment:

Card Making Therapy

This card lets the die cuts do the work! The first layer is flat and the next one is on dimensionals.  I love the elegant style and this two...