Friday, December 2, 2011

OH CHRISTMAS TREE!

This card is from my stamp friend Denise. She shared some of her designs with me so I have to show it off! You stamp your design on the base card stock then cut it apart into equal size. Then glue it to the brown base to give the look of a window. The background has been embossed with the snowflake folder. Then the sentiment and ribbon in turquoise just adds the special touch to this beautiful tree scene!
This card is so cute and was a blast to make. My stampin friend Betty and I made these and as always had fun while we worked. This is a type of pop up card and the trees have card stock legs glued behind them to hold them up when the card opens. I just ordered the snowflake punch so that I can add them to the next cards!

1 comment:

  1. love the window with the kids in the snow! so pretty. and what a sweet Christmas tree card! love the stitching on the middle tree. very cleaver.

    ReplyDelete

Card Making Therapy

This card lets the die cuts do the work! The first layer is flat and the next one is on dimensionals.  I love the elegant style and this two...