Thursday, November 24, 2011

HO HO HO Merry Christmas!

This first card is from my stamp friend Denise! She is such a wonderful friend and designs the most beautiful work.  I was her hostess this month and got lots of free stamping supplies! You can get free supplies by hosting for me so give me a call! 979-255-0377.  The next card is made with one of our single wooden stamps. I used stickles to add the glitter punch on the ornaments. The border punch gives the look of ribbon.  This is a gift tag that I am making for the presents under my tree!  All of my children will be home for Thanksgiving and we are so very blessed to have everyone here and safe and healthy! Much love and Blessings to all of you and you families too!  Happy stamping and get ready the new catalogue is coming in January! YEA!

1 comment:

  1. love that little tree! BTW, I love your new background! And you did it all by yourself!!!

    ReplyDelete

Card Making Therapy

This card lets the die cuts do the work! The first layer is flat and the next one is on dimensionals.  I love the elegant style and this two...