Monday, October 3, 2011

Cool weather and cool designs!



It is a beautiful cool morning, and I am spending the next couple of days organizing my studio! And yes it really needs it! I still have unpacked bags from my out of town retreat and lots of things that I have used that need to be put back in their special places! I am counting my blessings this morning and hope you are too! I know that we all have trials in our lives each day but if we look around we are so much better off than lots of people! I spend each morning thanking God for of all of my friends and family and that includes you! I love this black and yellow card.  I used the stampin up Bliss set. I used sticky tape to get the ribbon to pleat, and it gives the card a very soft and different look.  The tissue paper card is so fun to make.  My pictures does not give it justice as the flower has been stamped with red backgrounds that do not show up here. The flower is cut with a stampin up die cut and it can be cut from a variety of papers and fabrics! I like to save some of the brown paper that comes in our boxes of orders. Yes I save everything too! The paper is all wrinkled and it looks great on your cards and scrapbook pages. So save some too!  The Christmas card is simple and classy! I am getting in the mood for the Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Card Making Therapy

This card lets the die cuts do the work! The first layer is flat and the next one is on dimensionals.  I love the elegant style and this two...