Monday, April 18, 2011

Happy Easter

This is such an easy way to add ribbon to your cards and projects.  Get out the red line sticky tape and just try it out. Apply the line where you want your ribbon and then begin pleating your ribbon. I like to leave the ribbon on the roll until I decide how much I will need.  Fold your pleated ribbon down to the tape and then begin the next one, very quick and easy and you can ruffle or design it any way you wish!  This ribbon can be colored with a dauber or sponge dipped onto your stamp pad.  All products are stampin up see my site debsegler.stampinup.net to order products. Let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Card Making Therapy

This card lets the die cuts do the work! The first layer is flat and the next one is on dimensionals.  I love the elegant style and this two...