Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Birds Steal My Heart!



This card was just wonderful for me to make as Black and Red are my favorite colors! Yes I have many favorite colors!  The paper is designer paper from stampinup as is the wonderful bird punch, and the swirl stamps are too. The heart of leaves was made by bending the vines as I glued them down to form the heart.  These are also beautiful in greens, yellows, and browns. See my new stampinup blog debseglerstampinup.net Call me for questions or tips and we can "CHRIP" about our designs! 979-255-0377

1 comment:

  1. Greeting cards are great giveaways on special occasions. Development in technology has meant that the cards can be customized according to tastes and wishes of the sender. Nothing makes a person more happy then to wake up on his birthday and see a beautifully designed greeting card bearing a memorable picture of his life.

    adult greeting cards

    ReplyDelete

Card Making Therapy

This card lets the die cuts do the work! The first layer is flat and the next one is on dimensionals.  I love the elegant style and this two...