Monday, February 21, 2022

Easy and Fun for Spring Cards!

 






These are some of the cards I have been working on.  This is one of my new favorite stamps and dies from stamping up. Art in Bloom! The die cuts are so pretty and cut out beautifully! I used black and pool party together and it turned out very nice! The pink card is a front flap fold and it’s super easy to make! The front flap opens to inside white space to write! 
Please let me know if you want to order supplies, only 7 more days for Free Salabration! debsegler@gmail.com 
The green card is the Retiform technique and I used the blending brushes, they help give your art a smooth and classy designer look! Please contact me for more information. Happy Stamping ! Hugs Debbie 


2 comments:

  1. Pretty cards Debbie.. good to see you at it ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m spellbound by that green card in top photo! But all of these are really fabby! Love the colors & layouts.

    ReplyDelete

Card Making Therapy

This card lets the die cuts do the work! The first layer is flat and the next one is on dimensionals.  I love the elegant style and this two...