Saturday, February 26, 2022

Cold Day Card Fun

Hello just got a few stack, cut and shuffle cards made! This is a way to get four card bases very quickly ! You pick four different designer papers and cut them in shapes to fit card front. You then shuffle the stacks so that each set of four are different designs! Look on you tube for great direction! It’s a great way to use up scraps too! Yes I’m giving away a free blender brush to each person that orders $50.00 in products from me this month! debsegler@gmail.com for information! I will send you my phone number and help you with stampin up
Products and great fun! 

I love this sentiment as I love to make others smile! 

This is the art in bloom embossed and cut at same time my most favorite set right now! 


 

1 comment:

  1. Love the sentiment on the first two cards and really love the die cuts on #3!

    ReplyDelete

Card Making Therapy

This card lets the die cuts do the work! The first layer is flat and the next one is on dimensionals.  I love the elegant style and this two...