Thursday, May 2, 2019

Cards help me Rehab!!

Hello my stamping friends! I have been trying to bounce back from hip replacement surgery and it is going very well. I am walking in the house without the walker and I took my first shower without help , and drove about six blocks to see if I could drive again! My sweet friends have sent me beautiful cards to give me encouragement and cheer! This card is from the stamping up card kit! I love the kits as they come with everything you need to make and design the cards! I have not been able to go upstairs yet to my studio so I'm playing at the kitchen table with my kits to help with my rehab!!  This first card has punch out flowers, scored background card, and matching envelope! I stamped the sentiment and it was ready to mail! Very fun and quick and easy! 

This beautiful card was from my stamp friend Betty! She makes the best cards and I miss our stamp time together! We are going to get together as soon as I can drive that far! These elements are all cut stamped and colored and cut out and added not the card front! The butterfly is a die cut and really give the card a super POP to the design! Thanks for sharing this Betty! 

This card is another card kit design. This has a pre scored card base, design layered paper, and a s stamped sentiment.  The colors are so pretty and vibrant! 

The BEE card is one of my favorite stamps and it will be in the new stampinup catalogue! Let me know you order at debsegler@gmail.com . 
My stamp friend Lorna designed this card while she was helping me rehab! She tore the white card stock then added a yellow layer, and then the Thanks stamped and colored! It is s super fun designing the variety you can make is unlimited! 
This is the card I got from my friend Debbie! She is the Queen of coloring and her cards are always so beautiful! Her sweet card gave me a boost when I got it in the mail! 
This card was made by my stamp friend Sherry! She is super talented and sent me this card to remind me that when it rains just dance in the rain!!! I loved the tear drops of bling she added to it! Hope that you get some great encouragement and start stamping too! This stamp set is also in the new catalogue! Let me know if you want to order! Happy Stamping Blessings! Debbie 979-255-0377

1 comment:

  1. I love your card designs. They are so inspiratual. I like that you have great ideas and I can order all my materials to copy your cards

    ReplyDelete

Card Making Therapy

This card lets the die cuts do the work! The first layer is flat and the next one is on dimensionals.  I love the elegant style and this two...