Tuesday, September 25, 2018

CHRISTMAS CHEER CARDS

Hello my stampin friends. I have been off the stamping grid but am back now so wanted to show you some great new stamp sets from stampin up, Please contact me for your new Holiday sets and supplies now. The holiday designer papers and stamp sets are all so beautiful it is hard to choose which ones you want! The Dashing Deer comes in a bundle which saves you 10% and you get the thinly dies too! Its one of my new favorites! 

I also love the Farmhouse Christmas suite that has everything you need to make gifts, tags, cards and a red tin of cards! Please email me at debsegler@gmail,com and I will answer your questions and fill you order quickly! Happy Stamping! Thanks for all of the prayers and calls in regard to mine and Rusty's health.  My hip surgery has been postponed but I am very blessed and we are both feeling better! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Card Making Therapy

This card lets the die cuts do the work! The first layer is flat and the next one is on dimensionals.  I love the elegant style and this two...