Saturday, June 2, 2018

FUN CARDS MADE WITH FRIENDS!!!!

It is so great to be able to post again, my plate has been very full with my husbands illness but he is doing better and I am trying to get my craft room reorganized! The card is a stampin up bundle with die cuts and stamps and I love the little chairs and store front look! Let me know if your ready to order the new catalogue is open now! debsegler @gmail.com 
Beautiful roses on a special fold card that the front flap opens up to form the card front! 
This fan card is a Happy Birthday tri fold step card with beautiful die cuts to accent it on each side. Hope you get back to what you love today too! Hugs and Happy Stamping! Debbie 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Card Making Therapy

This card lets the die cuts do the work! The first layer is flat and the next one is on dimensionals.  I love the elegant style and this two...