Wednesday, February 14, 2018

I am BACK! Been under the Weather!

This is a flip card that was super easy and fun to make. The triangle flips over when you open the card. I love this new stamp up stamp from the occasions catalogue and you can earn free stamps still with Sale A Bration so contact me debsegler@gmail.com. and  will order your beautiful stamp supplies! You can see how pretty the little flowers  in the cart are and just really fits any occasion! The sentiments says Beauty Blooms Where you are! Just have to love that! I stamped the image and then colored with my water color pencils. The little bling comes in four different spring colors and adds so much to your projects! 


This background was dry embossed and color added to look like water bubbles for the fish to swim in. My picture is not very bright but each element has wink of stella clear glitter on them.

 This window box of flowers almost look like stained glass, and it is a large card with lots of room to write inside. I use half of a full sheet of card stock for this one. I colored with markers and water color pencils. And remember we have the new bendable markers now! You have to try them so fun and easy to get a water color look. And I can order for you today 979-255-0377.
The sentiment on this card and the flowers behind it are from our new card kit with all kids of goodies that you can color and add to your cards! It makes it extra easy to design multiple cards very quickly and even come with decorated envelopes to match! I added the stamped flower cart with the little bird on top! A little bird told me that you might want this card kit! @ debsegler@gmail.com
Have fun doing what you love! Stamp fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Card Making Therapy

This card lets the die cuts do the work! The first layer is flat and the next one is on dimensionals.  I love the elegant style and this two...