Saturday, April 29, 2017

THANK YOU LORD FOR LOVING ME!

SORRY MY CARDS ARE SO DARK THIS POST! My phone is acting up and have not been able to get it to the repair man yet! But had to share these three lovely designs with you! The first card is colored with copics and then a large flowers and leaves in 
the left hand corner was colored and cut out, and pot on top of the original design.  I love to color and my friend Debbie was here giving me tips.  She had really developed her talent with copics! Joyful in the Lord is the them for me this month as we struggle with Cancer! My husband is so strong and fighting it daily and I am leaning every day on my faith and the trust in JESUS!!  Please add us to your prayers! 


The next pop up card is really my favorite in a long time! My friend Debbie brought the card to our last stamp day and taught us how to make it. There are four sections on the base of the card and four decorated sections on the top of the card that stand up.  They are held in place by a colored brad.  The card will fold down flat so that it fit in an envelope. Love special folds and they really inspire my creativity ! You can find these directions on you tube.
 This design is so fun to make. We sponged the pink background color on top of the lower part of the card and then added cut outs, flowers and glitter over ribbon. There are many layers to this card and I also like to have many different features on one card. I just got my distress oxide inks and will be working with them to show you soon!
This card is mostly die cuts and I really loved the two colors together. The black bling really added to the look and it was very fast to make. Love the new die cuts form stampin up, and I will be happy to order yours! Contact me Debbie debsegler@gmail.com 



1 comment:

  1. Lovely. I need to make that first one with all of that green!!!

    ReplyDelete

Card Making Therapy

This card lets the die cuts do the work! The first layer is flat and the next one is on dimensionals.  I love the elegant style and this two...