Friday, April 14, 2017

HAPPY EASTER BLESSINGS TO ALL MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS!!!

 This first card was so much fun to make! I was stamping with friends Betty and Lorna and Betty taught us how to make this pop out card! I want to make more during my time off for Easter! I am thinking of all of you during this Easter Season and I am counting all the blessings I have through so many wonderful friends and my family! Please continue to pray for my husband Rusty as he fight agains this cancer! The Lord is so good and powerful and he carries us along during times of storms!
 You can find the video on your tube to copy this card design.
 My friend Debbie made this little girl praying card and it just reminded me of how powerful God's promises are to us and prayers do work! Debbie is very talented and colors so beautiful with her copics! She also designed the fruit basket card and it is just stunning in person. She is one of my many blessings along with Lorna and Betty my regular stamping buddies! They keep me strong and help to lift my spirits! Hugs and special Happy Easter to all of you!

1 comment:

Card Making Therapy

This card lets the die cuts do the work! The first layer is flat and the next one is on dimensionals.  I love the elegant style and this two...