Sunday, November 27, 2016

Stampin Holiday Fun!

 This is the season of rushing and running for my family of coaches! But we were so blessed to get to travel to see all of our grand babies and family! Did not get to stamp much but I am still enjoying the memories that we stored up at Thanksgiving! This jar card was made with my friend Lorna and it is her stampin up set. It is very versatile and has several seasonal things to place in the jar! I loved the little red bird getting taste of the candy cane!
This jar stamp set is in our Holiday catty. It has many cute items to lace in the jar and the candle was my favorite! I hope that you love it too. I still can order your Christmas stamps sets and supplies debsegler@ gmail.com.

This little squirrel is so fun and I will make some gift tags with him and something for my little girls! The hat toper really gives him fun attitude just right for the Holidays! 

The little mice stamps are very fun to color and they can be used in many different ways~! They MERRY MICE and will make you very merry when designing your card or tag! Happy Stampin! Hugs Debbie 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Card Making Therapy

This card lets the die cuts do the work! The first layer is flat and the next one is on dimensionals.  I love the elegant style and this two...