Saturday, July 9, 2016

Stamp Days of Summer

Butterflies, flowers and dry embossing combined to give
a textured look to the card makes for a super fun and beautiful project. 
This designer paper is in the new stampin up catty along with so many new beautiful stamp sets and the new in colors of markers,ink pads, and card stock! Look on line and 
email me your order.  debsegler@gmail.com  I punched the colored circles and then smaller white one to stamp my flowers on. I colored them with new stampin up markers, and then I punched the lacy border to add under the designer paper. The white background is embossed with folder and add just under the edge of the punched border. The butterflies were stamped and then cut out and bling adde to enhance the bodies. The two resin flowers were added to give just the right punch of color on the white area. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Card Making Therapy

This card lets the die cuts do the work! The first layer is flat and the next one is on dimensionals.  I love the elegant style and this two...