Easter is on its way! Try something new.

This is a vintage print for Easter print one and make you a card using what you have on hand! Send me a picture to post too! 

I love any card with birds and this card has several layers and I like that as well. The base of this card is a frame and I added the black and white word print from the back side of the card. I used a sponge and added the pink, yellow, and blue colors that would accent the card elements. I then added the cut outs of the birds, flowers, leaves and butterfly.  

This little card has a PROP UP LADY, this card was from a retreat and we made several cards with her and glasses.  It is a quick easy way to accent a focal point on your card, you simply glue a T-shaped like stand on the back of the picture. 

This is a fun fold card, I made this with my stamping friends Betty and Lorna. It is folded like a box top and then the outside folds as decorated .  Then the inside gives you several flaps to decorate as well.  I hope this gives you some encouragement to get to making some great projects this week.  Happy Stamping! Hugs 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FREE FREE GIFT When you order !!!!

CAN YOU HEAR THE WIND?

Stamp in Up Fun Projects!