Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Smell the ...

Blessings to you my great stamping friend! I am asking for special prayer for a very sweet friend she is in a very bad place and needs Gods hand and our love to help her through it! Prayer is so powerful and he is the only one that can make a difference right now! Thanks

This card has a background of the stampinup punch that was punched all around the base. I like the way it looks like lace and you can see the colored designer paper from behind it. This is the new poinsettia stamp from the holiday catalogue and the new punch as well! Please let me know if you want to order set great bundle deal! 979-255-0377 debsegler@gmail.com

Have a blessed week! Get to designing your Christmas Cards~! HUGS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Card Making Therapy

This card lets the die cuts do the work! The first layer is flat and the next one is on dimensionals.  I love the elegant style and this two...