Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Meet Lady Zenifer!

This lady was a work of therapy and art! And I must say she is much more vivid and beautiful in person. This new zentangles and doodling technique has become one of my favorite! I am seeing designs in everything as I move through my day! My friends and I joke we are wearing Zen clothing as we each show up to stamp in our bright colors and lovely prints! I have been finding great patterns, and it has been a very relaxing and challenging art for me.  I took a large dauber and applied the stain inks to the base of the tag, In several different colors, I used red, yellow and green on the bottom right. (Green shows better in person) I also added some white gel pen to accent spots and some bling was my final touch of color. Want to doodle? Contact me for classes! debsegler@gmail.com and new Christmas catty is out full of fun stamping supplies! 979-255-0377

1 comment:

Card Making Therapy

This card lets the die cuts do the work! The first layer is flat and the next one is on dimensionals.  I love the elegant style and this two...