Sunday, August 23, 2015

Friends are the best!

This card was stamped with a stampin up set from the new catalogue.( Awesomely artistic139950 Clear $20.00 page125),  I love the flowers and leaves and the light airy feel of the set. I used a dauber to add color for the background. I used four colors and went from dark to light, not trying to make any specific design, just add color for the background on white card stock. I then stamped my panels to get three different looks all in black ink. The leaves in the middle are in craft white, on the base of the card. I framed my panels in black card stock.  Yours can look totally different depending on the shapes you use! Have fun!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for coming over last Friday to play. This was a terrific card for me to CASE from you! See you Thursday!

    ReplyDelete

Card Making Therapy

This card lets the die cuts do the work! The first layer is flat and the next one is on dimensionals.  I love the elegant style and this two...