Thursday, February 19, 2015

HAPPINESS

Bright colors and flowers make me very happy! This is such easy technique, and you can go wild using lots of different stamps and designer paper. The background square is cut out of black or navy blue. It is just a little larger than the main image. I punched my flower into four squares, and put it back together as a puzzle piece if you will.  I used dimensionals to glue the flower to the dark background, and that gives it even more dimension off the paper. The leaves are stamped on the cream base of the card and colored. The floral pink is wash tape, and then the sentiment is stamped in dark pink on cream card stock. I also decorated the inside of the card with the washi tape and stamped the sentiment again.

I am still having guest designer/host on my blog,  so please contact me if you want to host for me.  I am also ordering from stampin up so get me your orders! debsegler@gmail.com  979-255-0377
Be Happy and Blessed!

2 comments:

  1. Bright colors make me happy too. Especially those bright colors of spring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wanted to share
    Ephesians 2:8
    For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith - and this is not from yourselves but is a gift from God.
    It is such a blessing and gift that God our Father loves us so much that He would save us by His wonderful grace! I am so thankful that God feels I am important enough to be saved and that He sees me, hears me, and spends time with me. I fall so often but He is always there to pick me up, never leave me and has saved me so that I will one day live with Him in heaven!
    Thank you Jesus!
    God Bless all and have a wonderful evening!

    ReplyDelete

Card Making Therapy

This card lets the die cuts do the work! The first layer is flat and the next one is on dimensionals.  I love the elegant style and this two...