Wednesday, October 29, 2014

FOUR SQUARE: I KNOW YOU PLAYED IT IN ELEMENTARY SCHOOL!

This card reminds of the games we played in elementary school, and kids still play four square today!  This was a card I made with stamp friends Betty and Lorna. You simply score four edges of your card so that you can fold them in as if you were closing a box to mail. It can handle any type of decorations and my next one will be for Christmas. I added flowers to a coordinating design paper on the inside with two flowers there also. Hope this card gets you going soon on a new design. Thanks for the look at my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Card Making Therapy

This card lets the die cuts do the work! The first layer is flat and the next one is on dimensionals.  I love the elegant style and this two...