Sunday, June 22, 2014

Thanks A LATT E!

Thanks to the Crafting with the Heart meet up group! My stamp friend Lorna and I attend on Saturday and it was a blast! This is a great group of ladies and they were very friendly and made us feel so welcomed.  Several ladies brought things to share, and we made some very nice make and take cards! I will post some next. I hope to host this group soon, and continue stamping and crafting with these ladies!  This card is one that Betty and I made a while back but I just loved it, and want to make some more. I know all of you coffee fans like it too! Drink a cup while you play today! Blessings my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Card Making Therapy

This card lets the die cuts do the work! The first layer is flat and the next one is on dimensionals.  I love the elegant style and this two...