Sunday, June 22, 2014

BUTTERFLY, BIRDS, AND BACKGROUNDS!

I love this fabulous flourishes background stamp from stamin up. I stamped it in black for the background and then placed the cut out of the bird.  I had a die cut spiral piece from my friend Debbie and added it over the top right side. Then the finishing touch was the little butterfly! This is your challenge of the week ! Make a card with all there things on it and send me a picture! I will post your card and send you a great surpise for participating! debsegler@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. I have seen that swirly die cut before. Very pretty. The bird and butterfly are pretty as well. Is that a napkin?

    ReplyDelete

Card Making Therapy

This card lets the die cuts do the work! The first layer is flat and the next one is on dimensionals.  I love the elegant style and this two...