Friday, November 1, 2013

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME SEND A CARD PROJECT TO ME!!

Yes today is my Birthday and I want to have you all send me some card projects to make or copy! I have some back problems right now so having to sit and stay in. My snail mail is Debbie Segler 14916 Riverside Drive Little Elm, Texas 75068 Or you can email me at debsegler@gmail.com I would love some digitals to print and color too! Thanks Debbie
This noel card was made with my bag of goodies from last year and some new things added. That is your assignment for the week. Dig out your Christmas goodies from last year cause I know your like me and you have small plastic bags of things you cut out, and stamped but did not use last year. The ribbon was made with my stamp friends Betty and Lorna. It took me an hour to braid this little piece! HA! So, I saved it and here it is on this card and it add just the SNAP! I colored the Cardinal with colored pencils and my stampin up blender pen! I use my blender pen all the time and it gives my project a finished smooth water color feel! So email or call me to put in your order now! Thanks Debbie 979-255-0377 debsegler@gmail.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Card Making Therapy

This card lets the die cuts do the work! The first layer is flat and the next one is on dimensionals.  I love the elegant style and this two...