Friday, October 18, 2013

Partridge In A Pear Tree

I love any kind of birds and this card was right on the mark for me! I made this with my stamp friends and they all looked a little different. We used water color pencils and copic markers to color the tree and the bird.  Who doesn't like to color ?  I used a blender pen to blend the colors and then highlighted around the entire image with  a pale blue marker to give the design some depth and accent. The photo really does not show all of the beautiful detail.  I layered the design on top of three different designer papers and then onto a very vanilla card base. The red flower with bakers twine was added with glue dots.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Card Making Therapy

This card lets the die cuts do the work! The first layer is flat and the next one is on dimensionals.  I love the elegant style and this two...