Tuesday, August 13, 2013

White Embossed Lacy Doily

This card was a quick and easy technique. I had a stamp friend ask me about it so I wanted to show you, as you can make so many pretty styles with this technique.  Pick a stamp with detail and a medium to a large size works best.  Emboss with white embossing powder on colored card stock or designer paper. Then use your sponge daubers to color the design, I used two colors on this one. Three colors also look nice. The back ground colors will shine through, as well as what colors you add. You can also mix stamps and emboss more than one design.  This technique gives the card some texture and color variety. Send me your pictures and make a special card today!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Card Making Therapy

This card lets the die cuts do the work! The first layer is flat and the next one is on dimensionals.  I love the elegant style and this two...