Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Birds Found the Feeder!

Hello stamp and creative friends! The birds found the feeder, and the sunflower seeds are the favorite seed now! I have been filling it once a day and the birds have been coming to it like crazy! I also gave them some stale dry cereal and they like that too! So, it only seems fair that I post a bird card today! This is a card that I made with my stamp friend Carolyn at my last retreat!  I love the round card base and the bird is so cute and fun to color.  I used markers to color t he bird and iced the edges with a dauber, with a dark brown to give it a weatherd look.  Get your birds out and make a card! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Card Making Therapy

This card lets the die cuts do the work! The first layer is flat and the next one is on dimensionals.  I love the elegant style and this two...