Thursday, March 14, 2013

SPRING THINGS!!!

I am so in the mood for the nice spring weather! My sweet family  has been down with the most terrible flu I have ever experienced in my life! I was lucky and did not seem to have it as badly, but it made me so very dizzy and my husband passed out and hit his head on the bath tub and hurt his ribs when he passed out! Talk about scary! I had also just gotten over a couple of weeks of a cold and allergy symptoms! I am so very happy that we are all much better and over the worst of it! This little butterfly card reminds me of the many Spring Blessings that will be coming our way! This card is a simple and elegant design.  When designing your card look for any type of punch that you can add on the card for more dimension .  We have a wonderful new small butterfly stampin up punch that I love to add on to my projects.   I also like to add dragon flies to my cards after embossing them and coloring them to give them an extra bang of color!   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Card Making Therapy

This card lets the die cuts do the work! The first layer is flat and the next one is on dimensionals.  I love the elegant style and this two...