Sunday, December 30, 2012

Follow Your Dreams for the New Year!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!  This is a stampscapes scene and it is a new type of stamping that I just love. You can stamp on a photo, use water colors, marker, blender pen, copics, chalk and on and on! This one is a stamped on a photo taken by a stamp friend in my yahoo group.  She shared it with us and I have enjoyed stamping on it and trying this new style out.  My sweet husband got me a wonderful camera for Christmas so I hope to be able to post better pictures and cards for my blog, and I will be showing off my new grand baby girl! We had a nice snow for Christmas,  it lasted a short while but it made the season for us! We are so very blessed and thankful! Enjoy your families and I will be back in a week or so to start my new year blog! Thanks for all of the friendship as I am truly blessed by all of you and remember to make time for PRAISE! Blessings Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Card Making Therapy

This card lets the die cuts do the work! The first layer is flat and the next one is on dimensionals.  I love the elegant style and this two...