Thursday, November 29, 2012

Sleigh Bells Ring are you Listening?

Hello my stamp friends! I have just been on the run with my dear husbands basketball team and just basically LIFE!  I can not complain as we are so very blessed!  This is a card that we made at our play day with Betty, Nancy, Lorna, and myself.  We have been sharing supplies and creativity and best of all just good fellowship!  We added stickles and bling for this fun Christmas card.  The poinsettia was highlighted with a gold marker from stampinup.  Get you holiday supplies ordered quickly as the Holiday catalogue will expire the end of December. The Christmas tree card was from the fun Stamp retreat hosted by Denise and Amy!  I just loved the design and it was very fun to make.  You can use a variety of your small stamps and then punch them out to make the circles on your trees.  The cute little star is a new punch in a set of three, including a christmas ornament, and a Christmas tree! I have used them on many projects and just love them!  The last card has little punches on it too and it is very cute and simple.  You can make all of your Christmas cards in one afternoon and be ready to mail them out!
I hope this gets you going on your Holiday cards, best wishes and loads of fun stamping!  Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Card Making Therapy

This card lets the die cuts do the work! The first layer is flat and the next one is on dimensionals.  I love the elegant style and this two...