Friday, October 26, 2012

Ornaments for Cards


This card is very clean and simple, and easy to make.  You can use any variety of Holiday papers and the new gumball green ink pad( my favorite one) gives the image a crisp clean print.  The stampin up ink pads are new and I just love the way they print and stamp.  The trick is to not pounce with a great deal of pressure when loading your stamp.  The extra pressure is no longer needed, and it will give you an outline around your image.  I am very heavy handed, so I have to use a light touch when loading my stamp.  The benefit of the new ink out weighs any hang ups, so try the new inks now! Your gonna love them! There is a new set of ornament stamps and coordinating die cuts and the bundle is a special right now, so look at my stanmp'in-up page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Card Making Therapy

This card lets the die cuts do the work! The first layer is flat and the next one is on dimensionals.  I love the elegant style and this two...