Monday, October 1, 2012

BUNDLE, BUNDLE, WHOSE Got the Bundle

Happy Holidays from YOUR Stampin' Up Demonstrator - Debbie Segler


Hi There!
There are still a few months until Christmas, but Stampin' Up! is giving you a Christmas gift in October--a FREE Festive Paper-Piercing Pack
when you buy the Ornament Keepsakes Set
AND THE BUNDLE
With the Candlelight Christmas Specialty Designer Series Paper

YOU MUST USE SPECIAL CODES FOR THIS PROMOTION!
This offer good October 1, 2012 - October 31, 2012 ONLY.
Then you can make the GORGEOUS ornament that everyone LOVES on the front of the Holiday Catalog!
ornament
Do you need one? Contact me and I will mail you one!
Place a $50 Order from me and I'll send you a FREE catalog/idea book ($10 value)!
 
Thanks,
Debbie Segler
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Card Making Therapy

This card lets the die cuts do the work! The first layer is flat and the next one is on dimensionals.  I love the elegant style and this two...