Sunday, April 1, 2012

Showers Brought Flowers!

There is a old cemetery just up from my house on top of a small hill, and it is covered in bluebonnets. There has been tons of people with cameras and children getting photos in the flowers! The recent rains have filled my pond up and the birds are feeding and the ducks are here too! I have always loved nature and these blessing from God help me to be inspired for my art work! This card has three textures, the first is some designer paper, then the blue flowers are stamped directly onto the card front, the three paper flowers have been added on top of the ribbon. The bottom right hand corner has more of the blue flowers stamped and running off the edge of the project to carry your eye all the way off the card. This is a tip I give my scrapbook friends too! You can take a card front and add it into your page design and add a border and pictures and it makes a total new look for your scrapbook. While your looking and counting the floweres count your blessings too! I count each of you as one of mine!

2 comments:

  1. oh I like this card ... really reflects spring ... Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! What a stunning card! Love the stamping and those flowers!

    ReplyDelete

Card Making Therapy

This card lets the die cuts do the work! The first layer is flat and the next one is on dimensionals.  I love the elegant style and this two...