Sunday, March 18, 2012

Count Your Blessings!

This is a great day to count your blessings! I am so grateful for my family and stamping friends that the Lord has blessed me with! This card reminds me of the country days spent in west Texas. My mother often used wheat as a center piece or flower arrangement, as it was growing all around us and it was free. She even used food coloring to add color to the arrangements. She was a crafty lady and gave me my love for making something out of "not much"! Use this card to inspire yourself to find the accent color in the designer paper you use and pull it to attention with a button, brad or cut out accent.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Card Making Therapy

This card lets the die cuts do the work! The first layer is flat and the next one is on dimensionals.  I love the elegant style and this two...