Saturday, January 7, 2012

Not stampin is for the Birds!

My picture is not great but, this little owl is getting ready for Valentines Day!
Birds just make me feel happy and excited and here is another cute one. The bird and the background has been embossed with a embossing folder and we have so many great ones to choose from. Check out the new mini catalogue for great new birds and supplies to create your own beautiful cards.
This card really caught my eye! As you know I love birds and enjoy using them in my projects! I can not take credit for the design. I took this picture of one of my stamping friends cards. We have several great bird stamps and some wonderful coordinating designer paper to go along with them. So, go out on a limb and call me for your order today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Card Making Therapy

This card lets the die cuts do the work! The first layer is flat and the next one is on dimensionals.  I love the elegant style and this two...