Sunday, December 11, 2011

Happy Holidays!

This is the new stocking punch and stamp set. The background is embossed with a folder and it gives it that extra punch to your card.
This card is one I made for my swap card for my stamp friend Betty's group. We have so much fun and get to share with the friends in our group and get a new card each month. Do you a want to join us? Just send me and email and we will add you in lots of fun and inspiration! debsegler@gmail.com
This card is quick and easy yet so beautiful. The ribbon is the new cherry cobbler that matches our card stock. That is why I love our color combinations as they all are made to match so no worries of having the wrong die lot to deal with!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Card Making Therapy

This card lets the die cuts do the work! The first layer is flat and the next one is on dimensionals.  I love the elegant style and this two...