Happy Holidays!

This is the new stocking punch and stamp set. The background is embossed with a folder and it gives it that extra punch to your card.
This card is one I made for my swap card for my stamp friend Betty's group. We have so much fun and get to share with the friends in our group and get a new card each month. Do you a want to join us? Just send me and email and we will add you in lots of fun and inspiration! debsegler@gmail.com
This card is quick and easy yet so beautiful. The ribbon is the new cherry cobbler that matches our card stock. That is why I love our color combinations as they all are made to match so no worries of having the wrong die lot to deal with!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FREE FREE GIFT When you order !!!!

CAN YOU HEAR THE WIND?

Stamp in Up Fun Projects!