Wednesday, October 5, 2011

TRICKS FOR MAKING TREATS!




It is time to get ready for Halloween and goodies to send to school! The first treat was done for Easter but could easily be changed to a Halloween or Birthday treat holder!  It was cut with our cone die and you can just go crazy designing cute things from this die cut.  The cat is a cute way to use several circle punches, or die cuts and form a treat box. Take your Halloween designer paper and cut a square the size of your circles, score each circle 1/4 inch to form the fold to glue onto your square base.  Add a decorative cut oval to the outside of the box, and decorate the inside as well. The ribbon is used to close the treat box, and hold what ever you add for the treat inside. The next picture shows the open version and where the candy or gift card can go! I can see Starbucks cards here for my friends and for office workers. Just add money for me so I can order more stamps! LOL!  The next treats were Easter bunny treats, but can you see them Owls, Pumpkins and Cats for Halloween?  So, here is your home work,
 ( yes I was teacher!) design your Halloween treat bag or card, using the top note die cut or any you have on hand and send me a picture to add to my blog to show others!  I would love a sample, so send me one to Debbie Segler 14916 Riverside Drive Little Elm, Texas 75068 thanks for sharing your art work with me and I will pick a winner and send some fun treats as a "THANK YOU!"

1 comment:

  1. These are adorable! I esp. like the bunny and the chick! Oh and that Halloween card with all the layers and folds is really cool looking too!

    ReplyDelete

Card Making Therapy

This card lets the die cuts do the work! The first layer is flat and the next one is on dimensionals.  I love the elegant style and this two...