Thursday, October 20, 2011

New Friends! SWAP!



I am having so much fun hearing from my new friends! I am still  hosting my card swap so come on and make a card and send it to Debbie Segler 14916 Riverside Drive Little Elm, Texas 75068.  I will then send you a return swap with a "SPECIAL" gift in the bag!  The first card is a retired stampin up set but  I just love the variety of ways you can use it!  The my friend card is very simple, but nice for a quick and easy card to send to your friends! The red flowers are done with punches and brads for the center of the flowers. Hope these inspire you to get busy and stamp on !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Card Making Therapy

This card lets the die cuts do the work! The first layer is flat and the next one is on dimensionals.  I love the elegant style and this two...