Friday, September 2, 2011

Very Proud, of my son Kyle!

 This is my youngest son kyle on the top left.  He is a new Football coach at Ft Scott Kansas College! He has also just gotten engaged to Ashley Nelson and they will be married on June 2nd! YOU CAN SEE WHY I AM SO PROUD AND VERY BLESSED! He is a wonderful young man and continues to make us proud by helping and teaching others! And Ashely is coaching and teaching high school so they will have a wonderful life together!

Since Kyle is my feature today, I added manly cards for you to see.  Hope your staying cool and stamping and creating to stay out of the heat. Thanks for letting me brag .  I still have two spots open for the retreat at the antique house in Wylie Texas Sep 8-11th.  CALL ME IF INTERESTED. 979-255-0377

1 comment:

  1. good looking kid and yes you should be very proud and happy ... Linda F

    ReplyDelete

Card Making Therapy

This card lets the die cuts do the work! The first layer is flat and the next one is on dimensionals.  I love the elegant style and this two...