Thursday, September 22, 2011

Remember the Old Clothes Line out Back!


OK this will really date me! Did you ever run under the clothes line playing outside and and almost break your neck! My Mother loved to hang her bed sheets out and give them that fresh air smell! Well this card is my version of the clothe line. This twine is so versatile and you can hang flowers, butterflies, circles, etc!  I just punched designer paper and and folded them in half, then the background was made with the new stripes embossing folder.  The detail on the white card stock is one of our  new jumbo rollers, if you have not tried rollers they are so fun and you can do so many things with them.  I love to use them for rolling my gift bag and tissue paper to make a gift set!   The next card was done with a brayer and a sticky note! Punch the moon out of the sticky note, make sure the sticky part is on the top of the moon.  Place the sticky note cut out on the card to make the "MASK" that will protect your design and give the outline for your moon. Brayer in any color you wish and see the fun results. You can make it as dark as you like it. This is a great Halloween card or scrapbook page! See my last post with Cat card!

1 comment:

Card Making Therapy

This card lets the die cuts do the work! The first layer is flat and the next one is on dimensionals.  I love the elegant style and this two...