Monday, September 12, 2011

Fun variety!



Hey stampin friends I am back home for a short time. Heading out for Wichita Falls to help my kids move into their new home!  These card are a variety of fun and easy projects.  I just got back from my first Stress Relief stamp retreat in Wylie Texas.  My sides still  hurt from the laughter and fun we had!  A special thanks to my stamp friend Betty for all of the help she gave me with the retreat! We made a ton of cards and 3-D projects and all became great new stamping friends! I will post the projects when I am back from my trip! Have fun and great therapy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Card Making Therapy

This card lets the die cuts do the work! The first layer is flat and the next one is on dimensionals.  I love the elegant style and this two...