Thursday, July 7, 2011

Every Girl Needs Bags and Shoes!



Wow this is a great time of the year to be inside making cards!  It has been so hot even up to 115! ( Heat index) Whew! So I am just  playing with my new stamps and enjoying my stamping friends! My friend Kim has gone back to Oregon, and I bet she is glad to get back to some "COOL"! We had so much fun and explored lots of places and things while she was here.  I converted her to a stamper and card maker while she was here and she made a some beautiful cards to take home! She even surprised me and made me a card, and left it with a beautiful scented lemon grass bath soap for my "Thank You Gift"!!! The Good Lord has blessed me with another wonderful Christian Friend! Thanks Kim for lots of fun and keep on stamping!  I will be posting some new cards made from new things out of the new catalogue so, keep checking me out every day! Please leave me a note some comments so I know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Card Making Therapy

This card lets the die cuts do the work! The first layer is flat and the next one is on dimensionals.  I love the elegant style and this two...