Friday, June 24, 2011

"Love of Mother and Friends!"

This morning I was reading the blog from A&M Church of Christ in College Station and, there was a story about a young man that was lost and caught up in the every day struggles of life.  He was very angry and bitter and his life was falling apart! Then the Lord Blessed him with an elderly neighbor that was not put off with his unkind words and actions.  The elderly neighbor began mowing his yard when he noticed that the young man had a broken arm.  The young man still was rude and tried to push the Christian neighbor away.  Yet the elderly neighbor would not give up and continued to show the young man that a true Christian was solid and dependable as a friend and neighbor. The story touched my heart and made me again thankful for my Mother!  She is such a great example for me and continues to teach me the everlasting power of the Lord and the many blessing he has in store for us! This picture also has two of my very dear friends that have always encouraged me to be the best I can be!  So, I just wanted to remind all of you that the Lord is here for us, and he send us very special people to help us each step of the way! Thanks to all of you that have blessed me with friendship and Christian LOVE!  Debbie

1 comment:

  1. Great story and super photo ... love our mothers and what they have done for us ..... Linda F

    ReplyDelete

Card Making Therapy

This card lets the die cuts do the work! The first layer is flat and the next one is on dimensionals.  I love the elegant style and this two...