Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Ice Cream and Cake!

I need to get some more cards uploaded so I can show you more pretty things to make! I am very excited as today one of my friends that I made in Portland Oregon, is coming for a visit. We met four years back, and have kept in touch all of this time.  That is not surprising as she is one of those Head Start People!  Her talents are many and she uses them to help others to better their lives. She has some relatives that live close to me and one of them is gravely ill, so please help me pray for God's healing touch and peace!  We hope to have some fun times and we will be stamping and making her a stack of cards to take back as memories from her visit. Have a blessed day stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Card Making Therapy

This card lets the die cuts do the work! The first layer is flat and the next one is on dimensionals.  I love the elegant style and this two...