Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Spring is Blossoming! Promotion Button for Demo sidebars!

 Spring is in the air and on the roadsides as the bluebonnets and Indian paintbrushes are showing their color. Stampin' Up! has many floral stamps and several floral punches as well. So if you need anything to complete your Easter and, Mother's Day projects just give me a buzz or shoot me an e-mail. I love what I do and I enjoy sharing it with others. debsegler@gmail.com 979-255-0377



USA Code:

CAN Code:




This paper is only available during April!
It will return in Next Years Idea Book and Catalog!

If you have any questions about Stampin' Up! or if you'd like to book a class, workshop or the Spring is Blossoming Sneak Peek please email me at debsegler@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Card Making Therapy

This card lets the die cuts do the work! The first layer is flat and the next one is on dimensionals.  I love the elegant style and this two...