Friday, March 25, 2011

Say Happy Birthday with a monogramed set of cards!

The set on page 67, Stamp'n UP!  Idea Book, Wedding Sweet(115466 has become my favorite! I just love the small swirl about a inch or so that goes it great little spaces to fill in and give your project some bang! I use the swirl on the back of my card to let others know that this is not a Hallmark card it is Made By Debbie!  Next check out page 214 to see the textured embossing folders! WHAT ? You do not have a BIG SHOT MACHINE! Ok you must have one, why not order today and get two free sets from SALE-A-Bration!!!!Sale Ends March 31. So go on line to stampin up.com and look at the catalog, and call or email me for a perfect way to get rolling and embossing! debsegler@gmail.com or 979-255-0377  And Eat some cake for me too! Happy Stamping!! 

1 comment:

Card Making Therapy

This card lets the die cuts do the work! The first layer is flat and the next one is on dimensionals.  I love the elegant style and this two...